How to create and launch a CX survey in 30 minutes
Join us on our upcoming free workshop and learn new ways of measuring CX.
Clients interact via numerous digital channels, such as website, mobile app and email. It’s only up to the company to listen to the voice of the customer and benefit from it. Measuring CX helps businesses to identify key pain points and love points, quantify loyalty and gain further valuable insights from customers, for example whether the service has met the expectations or how accessible the webshop is based on their opinion.
In this practical webinar we are going to guide you through the process of designing and launching a CX survey - from a blank page to setting it live on a website. The main cases we are going to cover are:
- NPS, CSAT, CES - What can companies learn from these metrics?
- How to choose the right question types in a CX survey
- How to implement the survey on a page without developer skills (e.g. from Google Tag Manager or a CMS)
- Popup, slider, sidetab - what embed solution is the most efficient with different goals?
- How to add embedded surveys in emails and newsletters (e.g. GMail and Mailchimp)
- Turning real-time insights into action plans and enhancing client experience
Panelist: David Schmidt, Insights Manager @ Zurvey.io
David Schmidt, DACH regional Insights Manager of Neticle, which is one of the fastest growing B2B startups in Hungary. He has 5 years experience in the field, managed several text analysis projects, ranging from Vienna to Jakarta. Expert in customer experience improvement in the banking industry, but his superpower is keeping clean the coffee machine in the office.
Save your seat now:
To ensure we provide you with comprehensive answers on the topic, feel free to share your questions in advance:
What is your biggest challenge in measuring CX?
|powered by Zurvey.io|