Analyse your collected feedback (NPS verbatim, product reviews, open-ended questions) quick and easy. Zurvey automatically
recognises the positive and negative meaning of phrases and summarises the answers' key topics and hidden
patterns, so you’ll never have to worry about reading all the answers again!
Use enriched excel output for further analysis
Apply insights via dashboard
Or let our analyst team create detailed reports for you
See use cases
We are here to help
You don’t have to waste time classify or quantify your text data, jump immediately to Insights
Human level precision
Sentiment and text analysis is done with human level precision, no need for manual evaluation
See product features
Analyze feedback from your databases, export open-ended comments from your NPS research or collect answers with Zurvey's survey module
Drill down on the Zurvey dashboard, deep dive the Excel output or let our analysis team to summarize the insights for you
Clients appreciate it
How to use
In case of analyzing open ended questions Zurvey is a big help. Due to its classifying and aggregating features you get a picture about the main ideas from the answers before detailed analyzation.
Borbála Baittrok, Head of Consultant Department, Gemius
Typical use cases
A Retail sector story
Evaluating thousands of open ended answers from a questionnaire
A Telco sector story
Better customer experience and complaint management with Zurvey
Zurvey currently speaks Bulgarian, English, Georgian, Hungarian, Ukranian, Polish, Romanian and Russian with human level precision
Meet the Team
Special thanks to Dávid Schmidt, Márton Tasnádi, Márton Takács
Your data is valuable, so let us help you understand it!
- As the service provider, Neticle will not copy, forward or use the text data sent to Zurvey for analysis or test purposes in any way.
- We take the security of your data very seriously. This is why our team is doing its best to make sure your data is in good hands with Neticle. We always challenge our methods and processes and learn from other's mistakes to make sure we won't repeat them.
- We encrypt every password. Our databases are not connected to the internet. Our developers use safe and encrypted communication with our servers. Once you press the delete button, there won't be any hidden copies left, your data will be deleted from our servers as well.
- And most importantly, your data will be never used or sold without your knowledge.
- However, if you are someone whose personal data (e.g. personal information or written opinion) is analysed by Zurvey as part of our client’s text data, it is our client’s responsibility to inform you about the further use of your data and the aim of collecting and storing said data in the future.